Powered by Blogger.

Appreciate them~ thanks.

Tagged by Shaoran ^_^

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

Salam~

This is my 1st tag. Thanks aini sbb sudi tag Sofia~

check it out~





1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Of course la my family.


2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Shoes.


3. Where do you wish to get married?
Home sweet home~


4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Don't know.


5. Are you in love?
No. No. No. No. nonsense~


6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Warung je~ tp sedap. who cares? heh.


7. Name the latest book that you bought?
Mensyukuri Musibah by Imam Ibnu Qayyim al-Jauziyah


8. What is your full name?
Siti Soffiah binti Anuar.


9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both of them are my lovelove~


10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
My real future husband. ~boleh ka? hehe ~


11. Christina or Britney?
Yes.yes. Both of them are B.o.N.G.o.K.


12. Do you do your own laundry?
Of course beb. I'm at the hostel right now.


13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Disneyland~ Anybody want to sponsor me? :)


14. Hugs or kisses?
Up sket lg ade tak? hahahaha :D


16. 8 things I am passionate about
  • My familieseseses ~all the kaum kerabat~
  • My friends ~huhuhaha together gether~
  • Shopping. Shopping. ~shirts.shawls.shoes.blablalala~
  • Make up ~addicted to eyeliner. owh~
  • Motivation book ~make me cheer up~
  • Internet ~crazy.crazy~
  • Sleeping ~my 'food'. yezzaaa~
  • SnapSnap Pic (myself) ~addicted giler~

17. 8 things I say too often

  • Ya Allah~
  • Wei ...
  • ..... kankankan?
  • ...... eh?
  • ek eleh ko .....
  • Astaghfirullah al azim~
  • Ei tolong ah!~
  • Helloooooo~~
  • Blah ah~
  • .......... beb.
  • ske ati la~
  • giler ah~
alamak. terlebih suda~


18. 8 books I’ve read recently
  • La Tahzan. jadilah Wanita yg Paling Bahagia.
  • Mensyukuri Musibah.
  • Tuhanku Maha Best.
  • Selembut Bicara ~kisah2 Inspirasi Wanita~
_owh. byk lg belum hbs bace. Ye. Sile bace ye Soffea_



19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again

* Aku lebih suke dgr nasyid actually. Tp cm poyo lak kalo senaraikan kat sini.
Kang korang muntah plak. kankankan?*


So, other songs are~
  • Don't Stay - LinkinPark.
  • Gives You Hell - All American Reject.
  • Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis.
  • Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
  • Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
  • Apologize - Timbaland ft One Republic
~x ckup 8. sori~


20. People to tag :
Cousinku yg poyo : Saady


Salam~



2 comments:

Nurul Fahri June 23, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Tq sbb buat..

Susah2 je..

Aini de bg tag lagik dgn award..

Klu rajin buat la ye..

Aini xpakse..

;)

soffea June 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

wookeyh. ade mase, soffea wat. thx~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sila lah :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP