Powered by Blogger.

Appreciate them~ thanks.

HateHate.huh.

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Salam~

I love my cousin's shoutout at frenster. She posted;

"Boys have one thing in common- they are all liars"


nah~
i'm totally agree with her.

Do we look like 'cruel' for judging all mans as liar?

I think "NO!!~"


but if all of u have ur own thought and opinion, just go ahead.

Yup. Not ALL of them are liars, but mostly are LIARS.
huh~
Maybe we had learnt from our experience, and of course from our mistake for trusting them.
Even though we didn't put a 100% trust, but still, we are the fool for giving them a trust.

Anyway, just take this as a lesson.

~Be careful with a man~

Don't be blind by the nonsense feeling towards him, which we call as L.O.V.E. ~huh. nonsense!~
Cinta la sgt kan. kunun~


*emo*emo*emo*

I HATE LIAR. seriously. sungguh~






Thanks to him for doing this to me.


Thanks to him for making me heartless.




Maybe someday I'll learn how to trust again~





*sedikit emo. salahkah? blog aku kan
? suke ati la~*
-sile la menyampah
beramai2-
+ ade aku kesah? +



salam~



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sila lah :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP