Powered by Blogger.

Appreciate them~ thanks.

mission completed.

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

hye. i'm at home right now.

what a 'historic' moment when i myself drove alone right away from Lambor to Bentong. haha. i'm so proud of myself since this is the first time for me to drive alone in a long journey. yup. a long journey i guess coz it takes about 4 hours to reach my hometown. and alhamdulillah. everything were in a good condition. me myself, the car, and also the journey as well eventhough the weather challenged me a little bit. it was raining heavily in Sg Buloh, and i am so nervous at that time. thinking of the tayar which is botak. and yeah, i can't see the road clearly. that's why, i drove slowly. sgt berhati2. huhu. sgt mencabar la waktu tu.

anyway, i think that i am successfully completed my mission though it's not with 'flying colors'. agaga~ after this, i am able to be independent. no need to ask along to fetch and send me there. jauh kot. cm susahkan die lak. hehe. apepon, practice make perfect k, soffea. so, salu2 la practice balik ke umah. jadinye, kene la selalu balik rumah nie??? agagagaga~ alasan takleh blah. haha.







~alhamdulillah. Nothing Bad happened~

2 comments:

zai April 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

long journey drive mmg best sgt, zai suka taw

soffea April 18, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

hye zaizax =) tu la.. best juga. tapi sy nie bru je nak pndai drive.. hehe. sbb tu la cm poyo skit. agagaga~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sila lah :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP